Lawrence Hill at a Glance
You take me places I’ve never been before, Where the sun warms my skin, Where colours create rainbows. You expand my horizons. Lawrence, you are my happy place.
Just minutes from the DVP, Lawrence Hill keeps you connected to the city’s most important highway, a quick stop from there to the 401, the Gardiner Expressway or even the 407. Then of course there’s the TTC, with the “Lawrence 54” or “Victoria Park 24” buses offering an easy connection to the Yonge-University and Bloor-Danforth subway lines. Add in the Eglinton LRT, with two stations that will be located just south of Lawrence Hill, and a network of local roads, lanes and walkways that provide convenient access within the community, and it’s easy to see that Lawrence Hill is an address with transit at its heart.
Live within walking distance to
a number of excellent junior, middle, and senior schools, welcoming children from kindergarten to grade 12.
- Crestwood Preparatory College
- École élémentaire Jeanne-Lajoie
- Seerah Mission School
- St. Catherine Catholic
- St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School
- Senator O’Connor College
- Precious Blood Catholic School
- Broadlands Public School
- Milne Valley Middle School
- Cassandra Public School
- Three Valleys Public School
- Victoria Park Collegiate
- George S. Henry Academy
- Roywood Public School
- Donview Middle School
- Fenside Public School
With Ryerson University, York University, the University of Toronto, Seneca College, George Brown College, and OCAD all less than 20 minutes away, Lawrence Hill is clearly the smarter choice for higher education.
- Seneca College
- University of Toronto Scarborough
- York University Glendon College
- ryerson university
- Stanford international College
- Citi College of Canadian Careers
- Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Toronto College of Technology
- Victoria International College
- Pharma-Medical Science College of Canada
Opportunity, drive and ambition collide in a location bursting with business, employment and growth.